Saturday, 11 October 2014

It's heaven in her eyes

I looked deeply into her eyes, she got the brightest eyes I've ever stared in, her eyes were a soft washed out green, like a favorite sweater that's been washed many times. the kind that melts you up, the kind of eyes you feel comfort when you gaze in, the kind that let me feel under lock and key, the kind that goes through a lot but never shows, the kind that has a story behind that was never told, the kind that blow your thoughts away, the kind that have an incredible magic, the kind that takes you to another world.
A world full of happiness, peace, laughter and joy, the kind that drives you tongue-tied.

I looked meticulously to sink into the glamour of her eyes.






Am I lost? 
I'm lost into her eyes,
I'm lost and I don't know the way back,
I'm lost and I don't want to go back
because, it feels like heaven here.
It is heaven.









It was always heaven in her eyes


1 comment: