"I remember the first time you talked to me, I wasn't sure what to do. No one ever talked to me the same way you did. This was something different, but something good.
I remember the texts you've sent me, It made me realize someone cared, that I wasn't completely alone, and that if I left this world someone would know.
I remember the first time I felt jealousy,
the feeling was foreign, something new, a blinding anger that made no sense. I wanted it gone and the other girl too. All along I knew I was better for you, I tried turning my anger by ridding myself of you. The attempts were less than half hearted, even then you were the best thing I had.
The first time you held my hand, I was nervous, ashamed and wondering how much I really meant to you, but then that simple gesture stopped my shaking, made me smile through fear.
You could make anything better.
I remember the first time I started to love you.
It was another new feeling, but it came so naturally. You helped me through everything you were always there.
I remember the first time I started to trust you. It was the strangest feeling you had yet to give.
I told you my secrets, my past. You never left me like I thought you would.
You will stand by me through it all.
I remembered the first hug we had,
I was shocked and those butterflies that killed my stomach, and that smile that didn't fade away that day.
I remembered the first time you told me I'm beautiful and it was so different from you. You promised to never try to hurt me, you don't know what that meant to me, It made me love you even more.
It is such a beautiful and amazing thing to know,
That you''ll never hurt me
Remember all the firsts and the lasts.
I know we will have more if you spend forever with me.
I'll do anything to keep you, I'll never let you go."
Wow~
ReplyDeleteI loved it so much, thank you for sharing this with me, This is so perfectly written and really touched my heart. way to go my dear������. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL ������
keep your opinion to yourself dear xo
ReplyDelete