The breeze sent chills along my spine as it slowly tickled the
back of my neck, it played with my long golden hair just the way he did. Leaves
rustled as the wind pushed against them and the small trees swayed back and
forth, the calm waves danced slowly with the rocks and the beautiful flowers
rested elegantly around my head. The view before me was beyond
perfection.
I took a gaze into the sky, giggling as the clouds looked like
resembled cotton-candy which gave me the urge to eat them.
I heard faint footsteps walking towards me. He's here.
Cold fingers covered my dark blue eyes, turning my vision of the
heaven above into complete darkness. "Guess
who sunshine?"
How can I not know who you were my beloved one?
Lovely and simple as always �� keep going love can't wait for part 2
ReplyDeletekeep it up beautiful.��
ReplyDeleteDescriptive enough, just my type! Keep on typing words because that's what you're meant to be doing❤️🔥
ReplyDelete